All of these are critical issues and we are here to help you answer these concerns. Here’s how we can help you:
- Retirement Income Planning – We offer a full Retirement Income Planning Solution for our clients which will help you gain peace of mind knowing you have a financial strategy in place. Our income plans take into account how Social Security and other government benefits and costs (such as Medicare Part B premiums) can be integrated into your Income Planning Strategy. We are one of only a handful of advisers who can offer you a special Social Security Timing Report if you have not yet filed and you are married.
- Health Care – We are fully licensed to offer Medicare Supplement insurance plans, and authorized to represent the AARP United Health Care plan. We are also able to assist you with Medicare Part C alternatives, if necessary (Medicare Advantage Plans.) In addition, our Managing Partner, Philip C. Gallant, is a nationally recognized authority on Long-Term Care planning. Although long-term care insurance is very popular, we believe before you consider long-term care insurance you should do a careful analysis of how you would pay for care if you needed it. If you are healthy, you may not file a claim on a traditional long-term care policy for 10 to 30 years! You must consider the cost of long-term care insurance as it relates to your income and see if there are better alternatives before you buy an expensive long-term care policy. Long-term care insurance is a great option in the right situation, but it can be a huge mistake in some cases. We can help you to evaluate this.
- Inflation – We always take inflation into consideration when creating our Income Planning Strategies. Our “buckets of money” presentation will show you how to handle inflation in a unique way.
- Market Volatility – We are big believers in the philosophy that the return OF your money in retirement is as important, perhaps even more, than the return ON your money. Our sister company, Optimus Wealth Management Group, Inc., is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm which can help you with any finance planning and investment questions you may have.
- Inflation – While inflation is certainly a financial concern, many times we can help alleviate those concerns by building a simple inflation adjusted strategy. One thing is for certain, we can’t ignore it, and we don’t. Our planning will help you understand the impact of inflation on your retirement income and we can help you find ways to address the issue.